*Prices subject to change. Call us for bulk, distributor or utility pricing discounts: (909)628-4763
Product Details & Spec Sheet
You’ve built a reputation on standout craftsmanship. So whether it’s moisture sealing low-voltage wires or cables carrying up to 69 kV, making a secure, weather resistant connection is crucial. Choose Scotch® Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape 130C for insulating, splicing, and padding low- to high-voltage cables, especially in outdoor or underground applications. Adding rubber tapes to your toolbox can help reinforce your work for years of worryfree and maintenance-free service.
· Primary insulation for splicing all types of solid dielectric insulated cables through 69 kV
· Rated for 90°C continuous operating temperature and overload temperatures up to 130°C
· Excellent physical and electrical properties
· Compatible with common, solid dielectric cable insulation
· Self-fusing material provides immediate moisture seals and void-free build-ups
· Provides extra padding and highly conformable for irregularly shaped objects
· Weather resistant
· High thermal conductivity which provide excellent thermal dissipation of splice heat
· RoHS 2015/863/EU Compliant
Need this product immediately? We offer overnight shipping for all orders on the continental U.S. until 8pm EST.
All payments are made through our secure payment portal and are checked by our fraud detection agency.
24/7 Customer Service
Call us anytime to speak with a product specialist directly from Underground Electric Supply: 909-628-4763